Scientists and ...!, page-1588

1. RM
    7,441 Posts.
    The treatment of girls, single women and married women is not only found in the Quran and Hadiths such as Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim but also in the earliest Islamic accounts we have in the Sirat writings. Vastly different treatment than what is found in the Bible than what you find in the Quran that came 700 years after the Holy books.

Philemon 1
    …15 For perhaps this is why he was separated from you for a while, so that you might have him back for good— 16 no longer as a slave, but better than a slave, as a beloved brother. He is especially beloved to me, but even more so to you, both in person and in the Lord. 17 So if you consider me a partner, receive him as you would receive me.…

My point to you Kambiz999 because you seem to be in the minority by missing it

is that you Kambiz999 adore the prophet Mohammad who adored the raping of both single and married women because he himself did the same with captured women.

You could argue in a historical context that girls left without males in their families faced a destitute future so it could be seen as an act of mercy taking these girls as loot gained by the murder of her relatives.

but it clearly is not the case here is it

these Muslims are worried about the loss of value for ransom and the price they may get in the Muslim slave markets if they impregnate these girls after their rape sessions. Mohammad put a stop to their concerns Mohammad said dont worry pin your ears back my Muslim warriors and go for it.

Allah and Mohammad via the Quran also allowed for married women to be raped once the woman was sold and became a possession of the Muslim even though their husbands were still alive. These married women whose husband have not divorced them are alive and mourn for their capture and kidnapping then became halal for their Muslim owner to rape as much as they liked. Which in turned allowed access to any of her children as slaves.

Kambiz999 why do you hold such a demonic man as the prophet Mohammad so close to your heart what is in you that draws you to such evil practice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.