"So then Tonio, according to your line of thinking, with the...

1. 913 Posts.

"So then Tonio, according to your line of thinking, with the abuse you do to these words of Jesus's in John 8:56, these ones here that the promise was made to, Eph & 2 Tim, they were around before Abraham = you silly boy, they were NOT around before him, just as Jesus was Not.
    Jesus before Abraham was the hidden mystery, inner logos within the Almighty God and Father"

Wotsup,
    You keep denying Jesus, as you have done since from the beginning

John 8:56-58
    56“Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” 57So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” 58Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”59Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple

1 - Jesus existed before Abraham was born
    2 - Abraham saw Jesus and was glad
    3- Jesus is the "I am" from the OT

Wotsup, a plain reading of the above verses shows that the Jews believed that Jesus was saying
    that he was older than Abraham because they said

“You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”

and when Jesus said the "I am" , they tried to stone him

John 8:39-40
    39They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. 40“But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do.

Wotsup, in the above verses
    Jesus is saying that the Pharisees' are seeking to kill him, but this is not something that Abraham tried to do
    How would it be possible for Abraham to even consider killing Jesus
    if Jesus did not exist in Abrahams' day?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.