Oh Tonio, WHAT are "WE" going to do with you.John 1:14 equals,...

1. 24,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Oh Tonio, WHAT are "WE" going to do with you.

John 1:14 equals, MEANS --> John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he--> doeth the works. = Immanuel, God with us in that He was in Jesus via His Spirit/Word without measure = the Godhead = Almighty God and Father dwelling in Jesus.

Pay ATTENTION Tonio --> John 12:49 - For I have not spoken --> (The Word)of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. = (Deu 18:18 I, God will raise them up a prophet and God did this for 20 plus years)
    These Words he was given --> John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, theyare spirit, and they are life. (They,...God's words, are also Words of eternal life John 6:68, are God's AND God and NOT Jesus's or Jesus).

So God --> John 4:24 -
    Spirit The God is....... = The One and only Holy Spirit. (God = Almighty God and Father of Jesus).
    Now then, the Almighty God and Fathers words are Spirit, so You Tonio NEED to understand what the following then means;

John 3:34 -
    For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God:for God givethnot the Spirit by measure unto him.

Luke 4:18 -
    The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

If Jesus didn't have or was not given the Holy Spirit, he would NOT have been able to speak the Word = The Word of God.
    The two go hand in hand.
    The Word is not only the Almighty God and Father, title, name so to speak, the Word also means, title to ALL of the Word of God --> Luke 8-12-13 is one of many clear examples via Jesus.
    OT passages, the likes of --> The Spirit of the LORD (Almighty God and Father) said unto me and the Word of the LORD (AMGF) said unto me = No angels, messengers but the Almighty God and Father = Spirit/Word are one in the same, interchanged.

So after 20 plus years of God raising, leading, teaching Jesus and then finally at Jesus's Baptism he then received the Spirit without measure, also MEANS he received The Word without measure so he could bring the Word, words of eternal life into the world like never before.

Goodness me mate, actually LOOK at this John 14:10 reference, The Almighty God and Father = The Spirit/Word not only in Jesus, but Jesus is IN God.
    How can Jesus be in him as well = The Word Jesus accepts all of, the Word = the word of God.
    So they both have and accept the same Word, it,....the Word abiding IN them.

Jesus asks for the EXACT same thing for us --> John 17:21-23 -

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, artin me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    And the glory--> (The Word) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Greek Truth of John 1:14 --> And the Word flesh BECAME and dwelt
    IN us, and we beheld the Glory of he - him OR it, same,.....................

Ex 30:44 - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory--> (The Word = The Word of God) of the LORD filled the tabernacle.

It's a no brainer mate, shown here as CLEAR as day.
    Jesus asks that He and God be in us, we all become One, EXACTLY the same way as they are.
    Based on your trinity NONSENSE or if you were to be consistent with this nonsense, your trying say or are saying, that Jesus is asking God that we become God as well = ridiculous nonsense.
    Sadly though, your mind will not allow you to grasp this simple clear and obvious fact.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.