Just to cover one of your nonsense, unbiblical claims;

Strong's Concordance --> ἐν
    en: in, on, at, by, with
    Original Word: ἐν
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: en
    Phonetic Spelling: (en)
    Definition: in, on, at, by, with

So what does THE BIBLE tells us that John 1:14 is saying?
    Lets let Jesus DO the talking;

John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words -->(The Word) that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me,he--> doeth the works.

The Word that he speaks =
    John 6:63 -
    It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you,theyare spirit, and
    they are life.

John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

So here we have it, Jesus has The Word which is Spirit dwelling in Him, he also has the Spirit within him to ENABLE him, the purpose of,.. to speak The Word = The Good News--> (Meaning FLESH in Hebrew and used as such around 20 times in the OT).

And who and what is the Almighty God and Father = John 4:24
    - Spirit The God IS.............
    You silly boy, The Almighty God and Father IS The Holy Spirit and The Word which simply means Him AND The Word also means, represents all of The Word of God which Jesus clarifies in Luke 8:12-13 and many places.
    The Word --> The Word of God is simply the expression of the thoughts of The Holy Spirit which is the Almighty God and Father.

Turn on the lights, the following is what John 1:14 is all about;
    Ex 40:34 - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the gloryofthe LORDfilled the tabernacle.
    The Tabernacle NOW is Jesus, The Temple not built with hands.
    The Glory spoken of he in the tabernacle IS --> The Word of God, the Almighty God and Father.

Jesus in the future as promised to Moses, was to be raised and he was raised, led and taught via God for 20 plus years, where he then receive the Spirit and the Word without measure which simply THEN and not before means, when Jesus spoke he then became the EXPRESS Image and he was expressing out the Almighty God and Father hence John 14:10 = Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

OT passages --> The Spirit of the LORD (God) said unto me and the Word of the LORD (God) said unto me.
    These were directly from God = Spirit & Word interchanged, deemed as being ONE in the Same = Almighty God and Father and NOT Jesus.
    You just CANNOT be the thing (The Word) which you are GIVEN.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.