Scientists and ...!, page-3671

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Eph 3:9 is telling us there is One God in heaven and there is a fellowship between persons in God which is a mystery that has been

hidden since creation On the hole here, it is nothing but your own creation, Not of God.
    Eph 3:11 - According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: (The future Jesus TO BE).

The "he" here is none other than the One Almighty God and Father and note, it was his purpose, wisdom, plan etc.
    Yes, this very ONE that Jesus refers to --> Mark 12:29 - And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The LORD our God is one LORD:

John 20:17 I ascend to My Father and Your Father AND to My God and Your God.
    (Now according to you, this God mentioned here includes Jesus, 3=1, therefore your trying to get us to swallow, Jesus is ascending partially to himself or 2/3's of a God = Ya WHAT) ?????????????

So are You taking Note of WHO purposed this = The Almighty God and Father OF Jesus.
    Equals the likes of Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    (This is also known as Glory, the Glory, plan, held via God alone before his plan of the world literally existed with him and the glory Jesus asks for in John 17:5).

So this hidden mystery is none other than referring to a future Jesus whom God will be a Father to and Jesus will be a Son to him.
    And the Bible is very clear, this hidden mystery is a plan that was within God and then, the Son became a BEGOTTEN son.
    He was begotten AGAIN after his death, meaning for a while God did not have him, just as there was no literal existing Son, Jesus, before his conception.
    Hence in the mind and plans of the Almighty God and Father, Jesus was the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14, the firstborn of creation Col 1:15, in the mind and plans of God.
    ---------------
    If you going to quote this 1 John 5:7-8, then give God the respect and stop using his name, the word, in vain and do your homework from truth, the Greek of these verses.

The Almighty God and Father is, Spirit Holy, The Word and Light.
    These “three” are ONE as in Singular – 1. Apple. Ha!

Greek – 1John 5:7-8

7. For three there arewho bearing testimony in the heaven;the Father,theWord, and the Holy Spirit and these three, areone;(The Almighty God & Father).
    (The Holy Spirit is Not a separate
    identity --> John 4:24 Spirit the God is = The Holy Spirit = Almighty God and Father, Spirit/Word/Light).

John8:17-18 - It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

I am onethat bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bearethwitness of me. = ONE plus ONE = TWO, not three.
    And where is the Father = Heaven.
    And where was Jesus when he said this = ON earth.

8. the Spirit, and water, and the blood also these three in the one. (Jesus)

John 19:34 - But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side,and forthwith came there out (in) blood and (in) water.Luke 23:46 - And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the (in)spirit.

This vanity --> the three agree in one = Does not EXIST in the Greek, in any way shape or form in 1 John 5:8.
    YOU mate, are none other than promoting the 3 sun god's here = 666 or Baal.

Your sad, sad example here of things hidden, at best is laughable and doesn't even warrant a further reply.
    Please do tell us, it was just a sad joke?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.