8. the Spirit, and water, and the blood also these three in the...

1. 913 Posts.
    8. the Spirit, and water, and the blood also these three in the one. --> Are.

So the ONLY missing word I had was the "are" which the Greek show it to be where I placed it.
    "And" and "also" is neither here nor there.

But the clear and obvious point that I made, CLEARLY flew over your head = "the three agree in one" does NOT exist in the Greek truth of either 5:7 or 5:8.

Hi Wotsup,
    What is clear is that you are once again cherry picking verses and not reading them in their context.
    You should read at least the whole chapter to get an understanding of what is written.
    There are three that witness and they agree in one because they are three in one

Wotsup the Father has witnessed of Jesus, that the Son is true God and eternal life
    11And this is the testimony: that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son

20Now we know that the Son of God is come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.