Scientists and ...!, page-3722

1. 24,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Hi Wotsup,

What is clear is that you are once again cherry picking verses and not reading them in their context.
    You should read at least the whole chapter to get an understanding of what is written.
    There are three that witness and they agree in one because they are three in one

NO, it is you that's cherry picking and jumping all over the place to avoid the key topic of what we were speaking about.
    I proved to you from the Greek of 1 John 5:7-8 that there is ZERO room in these verses for your claimed, added words --> "the three agree in one".

1 John 5:7 - Forthree there are who bearing testimony in the heaven; the Father,the Word, and the Holy Spirit and these three, are one; = The Almighty God and Father as in the singular, like one apple.
    These three are not agreeing in one, as all three are one in the same identity = Almighty God and Father.
    And likewise in the following verse, they are NOT agreeing in one and all three are One --> Jesus.
    But this 5:8 also applies to any man as well.

5:8. -
    the Spirit, and water, and the blood also these three in the one. (Jesus)

And I gave you the verses which showed, proved these three are in Jesus, Hence No cherry picking at all, but backing up what I say.

Wotsup the Father has witnessed of Jesus, that the Son is true God and eternal life
    11And this is the testimony: that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son

Your adding your own spin and twist to the above verse and it is NOT of God.
    Lets let Jesus tell us, put it in Your face, what is eternal life;
    John 17:3
    This now is the eternal life, that they should know You, the ONLY True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    Now come on Tonio, there is NO WAY that Jesus is referring to Himself in the above verse as being, The Only True God.
    He also backs this with the word, YOU.
    And knowing this verse above, you go and write the following nonsense --> He (Jesus) is the true God and eternal life.

Not to mention, the sent term here mentioned, simply means when Jesus was sent into the world AFTER Baptism and Jesus gives a very clear example of this sent meaning in John 17:18.
    If I need to explain, clarify the obvious from this verse, then sadly mate, you are blind sided.
    -----
    Now then, your quote --> Now we know that the Son of God is come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ.
    Now then, your false added words at the end of the above quote --> He is the true God and eternal life.
    (The "he" here, your suggesting is Jesus, DESPITE Jesus himself, CLEARLY not saying or even suggesting so in John 17:3 = misleading and deceptive conduct Tonio).

PAY ATTENTION to Jesus words right here --> This now is the eternal life, that they should know You, the ONLY True Godandwhom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    Nope, no way is Jesus even hinting at, he is speaking of himself in the "only true God" words.

You see Tonio, this nonsense that you claim when God is mentioned that it means Father, Son and Holy Spirit, come back to bite you numerous times.
    And while you hang onto this satanic creation, it will be impossible for you to SEE the truth.

So I would suggest you engage God through Jesus, do you own simple reading and start by placing the Holy Spirit back in the Almighty God and Father and remove you IDOL, a god the holy spirit, THEN you may be on the road to finding His truth and removing the lies YOU were fed.
    First step maybe, acknowledge to yourself, the belief you now hold was fed, given to you via man.
    I put it to you, if you disagree, you are lying to yourself.

To sum it up, you simply rejected the Greek Truth, God's inspired word from where the said translations come from on the 1 John 5:7-8.
    And instead of addressing that, as you always do, you skip and hop all over the place and the sad part, it's probably out of your control, been there and done it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.