Sorry Tonio, your are talking that horse stuff again is is it...

1. 24,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sorry Tonio, your are talking that horse stuff again is is it Bull stuff.

This is not a verse that I condone but as you are KJV only, it condemns you more than any other verse .
    It says there are 3 people in heaven, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and these three are one
    How do we know they are persons? Only people bear witness or testify.
    The Father is one God with the Word and the Holy Spirit. Each bears witness of each other and these three are one God

Where did you get the idea --> but as you are KJV only, --> is that another of your creations, especially when I often refer you to the Greek where our said translations are supposed to have come from?

The verse clearly says (Greek) and a slight correct of my last error - For three there are bearing testimony: in the heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit ---- and these the three ONE are.
    The one is singular as in apple, One singular identity.

It says nothing of a sort about three PEOPLE, God is not man.
    Almighty God and Father is The Word and The Holy Spirit and he is not a person.

Only people bear witness or testify. = NOT OF God.
    John 8:18 - I (person, man) am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father (Almighty God = Word, Spirit) that sent me beareth witness of me.

How come Jesus on makes mention of one witnessing for him, has god the Holy Spirit deserted him?
    Sad part, you can't even see the nonsense, impossibilities this false trinity nonsense, repeatedly creates.
    ------------
    No Wotsup, Jesus is glorifying his Father as the only True God. He does not grasp equality with the Father.
    But in 1 John 5:20 under the inspiration of God it is written that the Father glorifies the Son by saying Jesus is true God and eternal life

Berean Literal Bible
    Now we know that the Son of God is come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Goodness me Tonio, lights on, help yourself, if you swallow what you desperately trying to say here, YOU have a contradiction or are saying Jesus is a liar in John 17:3.
    Jesus is referring to the ONLY true God in 17:3 and he is not speaking of himself as being this God in this verse.

Once again, if you do your homework, seek the Only True God and Jesus's help, you will more likely find, the true God in 5:20 is actually in reference to the Almighty God and Father and not Jesus.
    (Just done a quick check in the Greek but using your quote --> Now we know that the Son of God is come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true--> (Almighty God and Father) ; and we are in Him who is true -->(Almighty God and Father), in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life --> (again = the Almighty God and Father).

Jesus in John ch 17, talks about us not only being in the Almighty God and Father, but being in Jesus as well, which is exactly what we have here.
    But this verse is more about the Almighty God and Father than you think it actually is.
    Jesus repeatedly, like a stuck record, keeps putting forward the Almighty God and Father, so that we may know him.

In the Bible though, not your verse here, Jesus is referenced as a God, but certainly not the Almighty God and Father as per --> Deu 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
    Jesus went from a prophesy, plan, a son to be, to being called the son, to a begotten son and then exalted, into the bosom of the Father and now an only begotten God John 1:18, which is after the cross = Greek.
    Begotten is --> they were once Not, you didn't once have them.
    He had to be begotten again after he died Heb 1:5.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.