Scientists and ...!, page-3814

1. 24,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The trinity aspect, yes you are correct.mans creations.

However, your "finished" explanation is not displaying the Whole truth;
    John 19:30 - When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

John 17:3 This Now is the eternal life that that should know You, the Only True God and WHOM you have sent, Jesus Christ.

In regards to Jesus here and God for that matter, it's not just a matter of knowing they exist, but actually knowing them.

And what exactly does Jesus NOW represent;
    Exalted and by Inheritance has the Name and name only, The Word of God.
    Inherited that name from where, or what --> Word = The Word.

So knowing God and Jesus as per John 17:3 for Eternal life, is Knowing The Word and The Word of God.
    Jesus being named the Word of God, is in alignment with Him being the One Door to God.
    John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10:1 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

So your grounds that life eternal not hinging on Jesus, your implying, relies predominantly on accepting The One God, is misleading and deceptive, as Jesus was talking about, the greatest of the commandments, not eternal life.
    Even though, that's part of John 17:3 would include that.

As for you claim and support for denying he died for all sins, your backup for this is flawed in the simple fact alone, Jesus has the name, the word of God = the whole package of what it represents and that included why he died as he did.
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,

So when you see, In the beginning was the Word, the likes of the above 2 Tim, is exactly that, The Word, thought, reason, plan of God.
    Hence in the mind and plans of God, the Jesus to be was the Beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14 and the same context, the firstborn of creation, in the mind and plans of God = Logos, where your creation and logos begins, IN You.
    Hence or in the same context, Jesus is the beginning and the ending, Until death no more, all things into His hands until then.

Now then, the salvation for the Jews, your only showing part of the truth, in fact, the way your using that verse = Not the truth.
    Gal 4:26 - But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
    Rev 21:2 - And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Anyway, many more verses to roll this claim you have here, over.

John 1:18, in the Greek does say, Jesus is the only begotten God, but that does not make him the Almighty God and Father.
    So Jesus went from a one to be, to a son to be, to God announcing, this is may Son and we then see only begotten Son as per prophesy, "this day I have begotten thee" to a begotten God.
    So there was a progression of stages for the 2nd Adam = Man. (2nd as in, like before Adam got naughty lol, but not formed of the dust, earthly but of heavenly, of God).

He was flesh and the Bible tell us, that which is born of flesh is flesh = not life eternal, hence as Jesus repeatedly says, He spoke the words he was Given, which are also Spirit of which he got without measure = Spirit/Word without measure to enable him to bring the Good News = Flesh in Hebrew.

1:14 And the Word Flesh (good news) became.......................In the Temple = Jesus as per John 14:10 says = Immanuel, God with us IN Jesus as Spirit/Word which he is -> (God is, The Aleph Tav).

So what exalted name did your prophet get?
    Were the OT people Abraham, Moses etc, expecting your prophet as per the scriptures, OT?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.