It looks to me, your doing as the JW's do in proving a point or...

1. 23,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

It looks to me, your doing as the JW's do in proving a point or passage, they concentrate to much or trying to disprove the trinity, that they lose sight of the key objective = the Truth.

I am the way etc, doesn't make him God and wotsup is Not claiming it does.

Simply that, the plan of life eternal in the mind and plans of God, began with a Jesus to be and it was to finish with him.
    In that context, mind and plans of God, the Jesus to be was the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3;14 and the firstborn in the mind and plans of God, of creation, Col 1:15.

And through, for the sake of, because of, by reason of, God and God alone created all things, including man, (of which Jesus himself confirms), for the future Jesus.

I and the Father are one, is CLEARLY defined, meaning of via none other than Jesus himself in John 17:21-23 and for anyone to suggest this is not what Jesus is saying, is Not speaking of or from God and his words which Jesus was passing on.

As for worship, which also ties in with communication --> John 5:23 - That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Jesus tells us to ask Him for things and he will do, basically to or if it honors the Father or glorifies the Father.

In the HOUSE (singular) of the Father of Me, dwellings many there are; ...................I go and prepare a place for you.
    IN THIS HOUSE.

Now I put it to you, these dwellings are actually others, peoples, within The House = Dabar, God.
    Rev's, the end events, gives some more highlights, indicators of this.

House --> Dabar --> the 3 Hebrew letters for the word Dabar tell us --> Door into a House and God, The Aleph Tav the head of.

Hence Jesus says, he is the Door, of which he was appointed to or as and you find the pasture = The word of God, food and clothing etc.
    Jesus died, the curtain was torn, Door to God now in place, no need for anymore Prophets etc.

Jesus preparing the place, Fathers House and when the Father approves it, Jesus will come for His Bride, hence why Jesus doesn't know the day or hour, until the Father give his approval.

As for you ISA reference for your prophet, it looks like your drawing a LONG Bow to me!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.