I mentioned it in the other post, your getting to focused on...

1. 22,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I mentioned it in the other post, your getting to focused on knocking the trinity when your presenting your case or point.

The Light IS the word of God Psa 119:105 of which Jesus was given, hence because of, he said - John 12:46 - I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

This into the world, is referring to after his Baptism.

God is light 1 John 1:5 and the Father of it James 1:17 and now Jesus only has immortality, dwelling in this light, Bosom of the God and Father 1 Tim 6:16 and John 1:18.

Jesus now has the name, the Word of God, the whole plan of God = Light, for life eternal centered around a Jesus to be, hence one can rightfully say, he is the light, fulfillment of this light, plan.
    But Jesus came about through this light, word of God.

The fact you going on about, Jesus being a prophet of which Moses was told about is not really relevant.
    Setting aside your use of it, to go against the trinity, you need to grasp what it means, this particular Son of God.

God's plans, creation, life eternal etc centered around this particular future son, prophet, all things were created because of, for the sake of, by reason of, for this Future one.
    No other Prophets, including yours, has this and background etc, hence the words, ONLY Begotten, Jesus is referred to.
    One of a Kind.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.