I'll just pull out one SERIOUS issue regarding your John 16:13...

1. 22,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'll just pull out one SERIOUS issue regarding your John 16:13 reference.

It was Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who was the Paraclete, Comforter, helper,admonisher sent by God after Jesus.

You keep adding, peace be upon him --> does it keep vanishing or something, like it does in the Mid-East? eek.pngsmile.png

NO, NO and NO, it was NOT.

It, the Spirit of Truth was in fact, the Holy Spirit which God IS -> John 4:24, so it was God, which was in Jesus, hence he said I will ask the Father to send another Comforter, Advocate.
    Acts 2:33 - Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
    (keep in mind, God's word is also Spirit, Hence Jesus received the Spirit/Word without measure for);
    Luke 4:18 -
    The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good news to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Back to your John 16:13 ref;
    13-15 - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
    He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, --> and shall shew it unto you.
    All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, --> and shall shew it unto you.

So Jesus, the one we need to listen to, identifies the "he" and the "Father" as being one in the same.
    And we know, the Almighty God and Father was the one that Glorified Jesus.
    God, Father, Spirit of Truth and Holy Spirit are The one and only Almighty God and Father.

What is this that was given to Jesus and now going to be given to us;
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    John 17:22-24 - And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
    Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Clearly as shown here, the word of God is what the Glory is referring to, as by accepting and abiding in it, is the only way you can become one as they are one.
    To simplify it --> God's word is Spirit as he is and He is The Word and Jesus in name, is The Word of God.
    The Word of God is the outward expression of his Spirit, hence how and why Jesus became the express image, spoke and thus expressed out The Word = God.
    Your words, likewise are the expression of your spirit, hence we are to test the spirits, words of you.
    So if one accepts and abides in the Word = the Word of God, then Jesus's request that they become IN you and you in them, comes into play.
    However --> Rev 19:12 tells us, no man knows his name --> The Word of God = do not know what it means, is saying and most still do NOT.

So what came Comforter wise and proof of;
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk inthem; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    1 Cor 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
    which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Jesus set the way, opened the Door and in the context of Jesus, he was the first Temple not built with hands, as per John 1:14 and 14:10.

Same writer, 2 different Books, Cor's and he identifies, interchanges God and the Holy Spirit = One in the same as you do not have two dwelling in you, in these verses.

Now then, with the aid of the Holy Spirit, God,..................by means of, Jesus said, he would come to us as well and in fact he said;
    John 14:23 - Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Note -->
    One of my other posts touched on --> In my Fathers House, many dwellings, ABODE here = House = peoples.

So based on the above, why in God's name The Word (one of) and Jesus's, The Word OF God, would one even think, we needed another prophet, when clearly the above was to rule out the need of this and put the breaks in this Chinese whisper matter, once and for all.
    No prophet could match having God and Jesus, in you, by your side.

ONE condition though, to get this aid, help, guidance, as was the case in the Garden, the One Truth, at least on the basics, of who God and Jesus are, is NOT Negotiable -> John 17:3, 4:23-24.

So no, your prophet is NOT God, the Comforter that was to replace what was in Jesus.

I can see why Kam appears to want to accept all faiths, as his faith has produced or copied your faiths creation here, on the Spirit of Truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.