When this Bible was revised by 32 Christian scholars accompanied...

1. 22,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

When this Bible was revised by 32 Christian scholars accompanied by 50 religious groups, they considered it to be a falsification, so they removed that word from the 1952 version.

You should know better, just because your words here contain said scholars and numbers of them, does NOT mean they are of God and neither is it a numbers game.

The truth of the matter is, most do NOT have a clue as to what the verse is actually saying.

Greek – 1John 5:7-8

7. For three there arewho bearing testimony in the heaven;the Father,theWord, and the Holy Spirit and these three, areone;(ONE as in singular =The Almighty God & Father).

John8:17-18 - It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

I am onethat bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bearethwitness of me. = Father being ONE, second witness.

8. the Spirit, and water, and the blood also these three in the one. (Jesus, man.)

John 19:34 - But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side,and forthwith came there out (in) blood and (in) water.
    John 19:30 - When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the (in) spirit. (His own as man has).

Almighty God and Father is the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit.
    His word is also Spirit.

Do your unbiased research and you will find these two verses with their correct wording as shown from the Greek are found in way more old findings, than what many will have you believe.
    In NO way does this verse, truth of, show a Trinity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.