Scientists and ...!, page-3854

1. 25,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So lets just deal with the KJV and look at what it's really saying, in it's current form, which still does Not support a trinity.

After the first 13 words, it is all in the future context, shall be, shall be = Not yet.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So a child is born, Mary had a child (without getting tied up as to whether this is future).

Gov Will Be, on his shoulder -> God placed all things into Jesus's hands etc until death no more, He is yet to return etc.

His name shall be called --> Like Immanuel, he was never given these as in name.
    But I am sure, some of those closest to him, considered him a wonderful councilor.

Mighty God, still doesn't make him The Almighty God and Father.
    He went from a Son to me, to this is my son, to only begotten son and now exalted and in the Bosom, Light of the Father, referred to as an only begotten God, but not the Almighty God and Father.

Ever lasting father, but not The Father.
    You could rightfully say, firstborn from the dead, hence Father of it, in that context.

So it's mainly future context, so if one is trying to suggest he pre-existed = what the,...... did he lose all these said titles before coming?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.