Scientists and ...!, page-61

1. 10,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290

Hi Copperbod,

re:  "I asked for your own thoughts and reflections and received nothing in return but standard JW quotes intended to deter the JW faithful from any genuine inner pondering"

This is where you unfortunately miss the point.. as my thoughts/opinion about spiritual matters would be skewed/incorrect etc. why so? God's word the Holy Bible (i.e. the absolute truth itself) reminds us below:

2 Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,

Proverbs 3:5

Trust in Jehovah with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding.

Isaiah 55:9

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Genuine wisdom is one of the most precious treasures you can seek. Jehovah alone is its source. In this section we will take a closer look at the limitless wisdom of Jehovah God, the one of whom the faithful man Job said: “He is wise in heart.”Job 9:4.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/draw-close/wisdom/#?insight[search_id]=f68f8d06-0432-4ecb-9b62-cd6d29cf7678&insight[search_result_index]=0

Last edited by telamelo: 18/01/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.