Hi tig Fair enough, I got the old testament mixed up with the...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi tig

Fair enough, I got the old testament mixed up with the new testament. But yes, I think Jesus changed the law, and both Jesus and Paul apparently quoted that verse in support of the new law. I won't deny that many so called Christians (like the Mormons) have denied this.

I could not give a fig what Paul quotes.
    Go back and read Jesus' statement on what he was saying. Verse before and verses after. He was talking about divorce and adultery.

If Jesus changed the law, why are you quoting Genesis? If Jesus was quoting Genesis, then the law stands.

You need to decide if you want to be a Jew, a Christian or a follower of Paul. There is no in-between. If you want to follow the old testament then you are a Jew. End of story! And Jews to this day practice polygamy.

Jesus said he came to uphold the law not destroy it.

So if you are claiming that Jesus changed the law, point out to me which of the laws given to the Jews by God are no longer applicable!

Do you mean Kirby? What was that case where the NSW police knew they had evidence of a homosexual pedophile judge but they sat on the evidence to use as blackmail, so that they could always get the decisions they wanted from the judge

He was a pedophile? He never hid the fact that he was a homosexual. And I would advice you to remove that post unless you wish to be sued. Not only are you accusing him of being a pedophile, you are accusing him of prostituting
    himself as a judge. Unless you have pretty hard evidence, I would not leave a post like that in a public forum.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.