Hi Tonio The last book of the Bible states that it is Jesus'...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Tonio
    The last book of the Bible states that it is Jesus' revelation.
    You can't pick and choose the bits you like.

Give me one shred of proof that a demented old man on an island who had "visions" was speaking for Jesus.
    You know how pathetic you religion nutters sound when you come out with arguments like that? I've read it in a fairy tale therefore it must be true.
    I asked you to think! Why are you afraid to use the gift of your brain? I told you to look at the gospels that quoted Jesus. Can you identify anything in Jesus there with the abomination of revelations?

I can pick and choose. You nutters do it all the time.

The Bible says that John was the most loved of the disciples of Jesus and Abraham was righteous.
    Pear you should aspire to be as such.

Abraham was righteous? What bible have you been reading? Abraham was a pig. Nothing but a disgusting rutting old scum bag. Adultery anybody? Polygamy anybody? A pig who send his wife and FIRST BORN SON to die in the desert to appease his shrunken old wife. A man who heard voices in his head to murder his "SECOND Son" and was willing to act on it. Shall I go on?

And the God you want me to surrender to blessed him. So as I have pointed out to you before, all of the greats of the old testaments were pigs. So what are you telling me, act like a pig and God will reward me?

Start using your brains and see who wrote the books you have read and why. History is written by the winners.
    The story of Abraham is nothing but a justification for the robbery of an inheritance from the oldest child. And that theme is repeated again and again in the old testament. And the justification is always the same. God ordained it.
    So a literal belief is nothing but an offence to the creator.

John was the most beloved of the disciples.

I wouldn't go there if I was you. If you think about very carefully it, and examine what the Jewish customs were, it may lead to serious questions which rightly should be asked but no one dares to.
    And whilst on that subject we already know that Paul was.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.