Scientists and ...!, page-51

1. 23,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Are you up to addressing, countering the following WITH the Bible, you know the duty expected of us, to reprove, reproof and correct etc??????????????

Romans 10:13 for “everyone who calls on the name of Κυρίου will be saved.”

Acts 2:21 and "everyone who calls on the name of  Κυρίου will be saved.”

Κυρίου Definition: lord, master

Psa 183:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. --> Jehovah.

--------------

John 1:2 In Him life was and that life was the light of men = Psa 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

HimAlmighty God and Father.

Psa 43:3 - O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.

Truth --> Jesus to God says --> John 17:17 - Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Not Spoken = Word - The Word = The word of God.

What did being giving this Word do for Jesus = John 12:46 - I am come alight into the world..... (Baptism timing).

John 5:26 - For as the Father has life in himself (john 1:4) so has he given to the Son to have life in himself.= (Spirit/Word without measure).

John 1:2 InHimlife was = Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God,who created all things:

Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;

Hid in = now expressed out --> John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

So this life in the Almighty God and Father John 1:4, is IN His Word and as you can CLEARLY see, it was his word still in him, Inner Logos, reasoning and expressed out and made known, manifested.

This Inner logos, life and plans within God, IS exactly what is being said, explained in John 1:1-2.

The first 2 verses are to show who and what was, God and Word from there on are referred to as Him and He.

Psa 138:2 - magnified thy word above all thy name.

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with The God and God (same God here) WAS The Word.

The same, this, it (Titus, Rev 13:8, Eph 3:9) was in the Beginning with God Almighty.

WAS The Word = as He IS Word, The Word which is the Title, sums up all of The Word of God.

Therefore and considering He has magnified His Word above His name, it would seem you have way more to be concerned about than the name Jehovah.

You are removing Word, The Word and The Word of God from Him, stealing it and giving it to another and this other one whether you like it or not, based on this Psa 138:2, YOU are magnifying this other one you give The Word and The Word of God to, above The Almighty God and Father. (There is no way you can run and hide and deny this fact)

Rev 19:12-13 - His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

You lot along with the Trinity claim that the verses here confirms Jesus is The Word of God and The Word when in fact, it says NOTHING of a SORT, you cannot be the item, the thing for which you are the carrier of, which Jesus tells us 4 times, just in John.

By inheritance and being exalted He was given this name and the name represents the role he did to Finish the Fathers works, to bring, to carry The Word = The Word of God, the words of eternal life which are also Spirit John 6:63 & 6:68 into the world which was at Baptism timing where Jesus was SENT into the Word.

To inherit something, it already needs to exist.

The context and defining of this being SENT into the world is clearly set out by none other than Jesus himself in John 17:18, unquestionably.

Several passages Jesus states the likes of, I came out from God, forth from as in God's word to the Angel and the Holy Spirit and THEN he was sent into the world.

John was sent into the world John 1:6 and none of us say, He pre-existed and was sent from Heaven.

Jesus says the likes of, he is not of this world, but from, of above and he also uses the likes of these terms for those people God gave him John 17:16.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.