Scientists and ...!, page-53

1. 23,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In short, your entire message here is summed up in one word = WORD - THE Word = The Word of God.

In the beginning was THE Word,.....................and God, Yes The God, WAS the Word.

Stop and think, use logic, God Is word, How could you possibly explain to someone, all the things that represents, your reference to Love, is only a minor part to it.

Hence look what he says to Moses when Moses asks, who shall I say sent me = God sitting back there, OH My,......he is thinking, Moses I am who I am, so just tellem I AM sent you because if I start telling you who I am, your people will be well and truly dead as maggots before you get off this mountain biggrin.png  

I am THE Aleph Tav, The Alpha Omega (Word) -the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. --> And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. (1 Cor 15:28). (How, because He IS WORD = THE Word).

We are little Words that go in = Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Gen 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

So come all You Words, Alpha Omega's, get with THE Word who has a Son who in name only, is called The Word of God.

Ya just Words in a body of flesh and in Hebrew flesh means News, good or bad and we have good and bad news in us, seeds of 1st Adam, the enmity in us, where of the dust, are dust and guess who is designated to eat You = Gen 3:14 - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: eek.pngeek.pngtongue.png

But don't panic, the 2nd Adam flesh heavenly = Good News, came = And The Word Flesh = Good News BECAME and tabernacled among us and we beheld the Glory = Good News,.............in and from the Temple not built with Hands.

Just like in OT times = Ex 40:34 - Then a cloud (God) covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory =(Word - THE Word) of the LORD filled the tabernacle = John 1:14 Jesus = Immanuel in the Tent, Jesus.

John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

So clear and obvious that it goes without saying for those of God.

However = 2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk inthem; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2 Thes 2:3-4 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

What Word, who is the Word sitting in YOUR Temple????????????? eek.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.