XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

sck's - juicy bloke thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning thrillseeking Trendsetters

Blasting through the thermals

Or at least that's what the xjo feels like. In the pic above, over Beverly WA, we had extra leverage (wingspan 25mtres) and are easily outclimbing the unleveraged single on the opposite side of the thermal.

In gliding, there are four ways to get higher. Each method is efficacious.

1. Get tugged up (pop and droppers).

2. Find a thermal, circle in it until it dissipates then find another. (opportunistic traders)

3. Fly along a cliff face and catch the updraft. A steady ascent but you can't really go anywhere else. (divi hunters).

4. Wave flying along the length of a front rising over mountains - you need oxygen and thermalwear. Sector watchers and traders/fund managers. Switching entire sectors ie out of materials and into health.

Our Trendy of the day is probably a 2 and doesn't mind slipping into a Big Mac.

George C Scott, or as we in the know, know him to be...Sck.

'is today a day to be buying big mac, at its 61.8 level.....$23.85. I know.....he has cost me a bit of late.....but willing to have another go at this juicy bloke.......' sCK

Same here Sck, not sure if I want to go there just yet, well at least not til we have some sell off on the rest of the financials.

I thought it fortuitous to liquidate last Thursday and am watching from the side. Redbacka's long tail candles could be just yabbies dangling over the pot.

Happy trading trendies

PS I only had a glider pic so did my best to come up with a XJO comparison to it - struggling a bit on that one:)

PSS Good on you Jeeps for taking on Tuesday and PB for giving Wednesday a morning pash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.