XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

sck's - rising on fear wednesday, page-18

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    Heres a little story. Moola might like this
    Mon went long XJOVRH @ 83c XJO at 4060
    Tues watched the market all day XJO at 4050 and SPASX200 at 4060. XJOVRH at 83c
    At close, VRH at 87c with a low of 78.5c when XJO at 4042.
    Today, lol XJOVRH at 76c XJO at 4081 and SPXJO at 4096
    I call RBS for please explain?
    THe answer:
    No1 Umm i dont know let me find out - put on hold.
    Transferred to No2 : We price the warrants to the SPASX200 which is at 4090.
    So I tell NO2 that is higher than yesterdays level when the warrants were at abt 85c.
    No2 maybe the traders have adjusted for volatility - ill ask
    Please hold......
    No2 the warrants are valued at 50c but we are offering a premium at 76c !!!!!!!! (lmao)
    So i ask why cant I buy more at this crazy price? (the are no offers)
    No2 oh we dont have to offer them for sale - just have to buy them back and they are at a premium. You probably saw mondays prices.
    So I tell him I sat in front of the computer all day yest and can quote every price move and XJO level and his price is 10c lower than yesterday all day prices tied to SPXJO200 which was lower than current value ALL day except for the spike up in the arvo.
    No2 Ill go thru our price history and get back to you.
    Me : Ok thanks

OMG. RBS has offered prices way above what this guy said the traders have said its worth (50c) so they can obviously drop the price to 50c in blink of an eye after offering at a overvalued price?? And offer no more for sale? what is that? THAT is a fair and not manipulated market people.
    Is anyone in here knowing of a good lawyer? im feeling like a challenge.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.