SCL 1.10% 46.0¢ schrole group ltd

Thats an interesting thought long_haul. Could you elaborate some...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thats an interesting thought long_haul. Could you elaborate some more? In terms of website rank, I see ISS-Schrole.com at ~#125,000 on Alexa versus searchassociates at ~#250,000. In terms of the number of member schools searchassociates is clearly still ahead of Schrole but they are locked into a model where candidates get assigned to (inhouse) headhunters which help them apply to jobs.

As mentioned in previous writeups this model is far less scalable and more expensive. For schools Schrole's marketplace solution starts being cheaper starting around 3 hires per annum.
    Candidates have the benefit of gaining visibility over the entire pool of schools.

In other words Schrole is a marketplace whereas searchassociates is a matchmaker/headhunter. I think over time, as Schrole gains scale they will be able to translate the higher margins that come with the marketplace model into further advantages such as more streamlined HR and onboarding functionality for schools. Eventually it'll become pretty clear to most schools that they offer both better pricing and have a higher quality offering.

I've done a good amount of work to back these thoughts up, but no amount of work I do will ever compare to the knowledge of a 'man on the spot'. Would love to hear more pushback and thoughts from an industry insider.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.