SCL 1.10% 46.0¢ schrole group ltd

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts long_haul, that's...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts long_haul, that's really helpful.

What do you make of the inflection point idea that Schrole, now that the pandemic is beginning to end and they have partnered up with Faria (10K int'l school customers) will be able to sign up around ~300-400 schools per annum for the next year or two? Is that too aggressive? Will they have to cut deeply into SearchAssociates 750 or so pool of schools to get there or can those gains come from other headhunters/agencies?

Your comments imply that one major constraint of Schrole's is that the candidate pool is too small. I fully agree with that and have been badgering the company to make it easier to simply sign up as a teacher and check out the platform. As you can see, whereas Schrole previously required a full CV and three reference letters before creating an account (ridiculous!) there is now a simple email+password option that should lower friction and help attract a lot more job candidates. Is that a step in the right direction? What else would you change about the platform?

I still think the inflection point for Schrole is right around the corner here, but your input is very helpful in understanding why it could also be a slightly longer slog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 46.0¢ $28.28K 61.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 359694 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 51184 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.