SCL 0.00% 47.0¢ schrole group ltd

SCL: Harley Grosser's Top Small-Cap Pick, page-25

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51

I think there’s little doubt the Faria partnership will be a major boon for Schrole. Whether it translates to onboarding 300-400 schools per annum, I really have no idea. Whilst aspirational, the figure certainly doesn’t seem outrageous.

With regards to the email & password only option for candidates, it doesn’t appear to provide meaningful access to the platform. Unless I’m missing something, candidates are still unable to freely browse available positions or apply for positions without full registration, including confidential references.

One suggestion would be to allow candidates access to the job platform and apply for jobsafter filling in the resume information and listing referees only. A shield system could be implemented, similar to how it’s used with Verify, to entice the confidential references to be added later. This would help onboard more candidates onto the system. With the ability to apply for jobs and full exposure to the platform, candidates would then find It easier to justify seeking out those onerous confidential references.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Last edited by long_haul: 31/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 47.0¢ $5.444K 11.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 120321 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.