SCL 0.00% 46.0¢ schrole group ltd

This business is run off of schools and there isn't much chance...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    This business is run off of schools and there isn't much chance for revenue when nearly every country in the world had there schools closed for most of 2020. of course the revenue will be terrible. I am actually very happy they were able to match revenue for the previous financial year with 0% chance of expanding. I'm looking forward to this year, will nearly all schools open worldwide their market is back open and they can now continue the huge growth they shown before corona destroyed everything. The faria partnership will kick in, Australia being opened will kick in and all other growth strategies can now be used properly. It is easy to blame the CEO when things are going bad, but what could he do? open schools magically? This stock has been operating and growing massively prior to Covid and I expect it to do so again. this is the dip, this is buying territory, every 0.01 it gains is 6.25% increase, if this doubles revenue with future growth clearly defined it will hit 3c again and most likely break that resistance, making it the new support. If it hits 3c you will be up 87.5% up on investment. people saying they heard Faria is buying it up for a premium are time wasters and not true investors. that information firstly is illegal to supply if that was in the works and secondly no business will let people know that, it will cause a mass sell off, driving the price down. I still like this stock and have no issues with where its at considering the current world financial environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $32.53K 70.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 643371 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 190642 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.