PKT pocketmail group limited

Beats me. Just watching. I think people are not across PKT yet....

1. 13,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Beats me. Just watching. I think people are not across PKT yet. Perhaps Crosby HK will accumulate more at these prices.

I had another look at the announcement last night and I think they have something of real value in the Clayton Basin. I compared it to EXT's recent aexcellent nnouncement of their drilling results at Garnet Valley with the massive Uranium intersection of 125 metres @ 1,344 ppm U3O8. So far EXT have completed 6,900 metres of drilling at Garnet Valley.

I think as time goes on PKT, further drilling and chemical assay analysis will report higher grades for LSC11 drilling which so far has indicated 897 ppm with XRF analyses undertaken on site.

More is still to come for PKT and its on shore in a uranium friendly jurisdiction, SA.

Given that SA is regarded as a backwater by many of its own after Victorian Premier John Brumby used SA as a position Victoria could become in respect of the heads dredging program, SA should be quick to endorse mine approval to PKT should an economic resource be identified.

Good luck to holders.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.