BPH 9.09% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

This is my first time commenting, quote simply because...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    This is my first time commenting, quote simply because there's too much rubbish most of the time. Instead of working together too put us all in a better position and stick it to the system, we're narrow minded and battle each other ramping and downramping for personal gain.

I hold in both BPH and BUY because I believe in what they are trying to achieve for the whole of Australia in reducing energy costs with natural gas and reducing our carbom footprint re. carbon capture and that sentiment hasn't changed.

With that if you have done your research and understand some of the basics, the Prime Minister can not disclose information that is or has potential to manipulate a market. He is not stupid. He is however entitled to an opinion and given the current political climate the Liberal party need all the votes they can get. Now there are two applications that were applied for 1. relating to COVID and extending the previous license for two years and 2. A new license to extend for however long.

So lets think logically and that this could be one of the greatest political plays of our time. They reject the long long term extension and tell because they do not agree with it and then get the votes, whilst at the same time approve the extending license and use it against Labor simply telling people they had to because of the laws thatwere passed under COVID times and they only have 2 years. Then they can stop the bashing and say "well if you have a problem, you should take that up with your Labor ministers who approved it in the first place".

Meanwhile they set an underlying tone to Advent, BPH and BUY you find gas and we'll extend the license. That way they can put a positive spin on it, look out there, you can not see any Rig and it hasn't changed anything to your beautiful and pristine coast line. Oh and by the way we have now met our promise of reducing energy bills, creating jobs and reducing emissions.

All in my opinion and do your own research.

This is a great platform for all of us to succeed, Gamestop worked because people worked together. The current climate is a once in a life time investing opportunity and if you want to pump or downramp a stock for yoyr own self gain. Quite simply you are just a shit human and you actually need to tak a long hard look at yourself.

Good Luck too all and I wish everyone nothing but success

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $21.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $33.09K 1.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2286619 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 19175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 618097
Last updated 15.05pm 26/04/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.