BPH 2.50% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

[ Resources Minister Keith Pitt is considering an application to...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

[ Resources Minister Keith Pitt is considering an application to extend the Advent Energy license between Port Stephens and Sydney after it expired last month, but the Prime Minister has explicitly rejected the offer.

Morrison said he did not support the license renewal “quite clearly.”

A local reporter commented at a media conference that his stance would be very pleasing to Port Stephens tourist operators.

“It will make me very happy,” Morrison replied.

“I think that’s the right decision.”

Morrison was asked if he would urge Pitt to make an immediate decision, saying it was a “government-addressed issue.”

“The PEP-11 decision hasn’t been made yet,” Pitt said later Thursday.

“I am grateful that this issue has generated a different opinion than many public debates, but as a decision maker, be careful with your suggestions, taking into account the advice from national offshore oil title administrators and the law in which they were applied. I will consider it. Announcement. “

Advent’s managing director, David Breeze, said Thursday that the extension of the license was “a decision of the minister in charge of the field and we are waiting for that minister’s decision.”

Morrison’s position appears to be at odds with public comment by Pitt and Energy Minister Angus Taylor.

He said exploration training is the size of a “dining room table” and the Australian gas industry is one of the most tightly regulated in the world. ]

https://sydneynewstoday.com/prime-minister-scott-morrison-says-he-does-not-support-a-pep11-gas-exploration-license-off-the-hunter-coast-newcastle-herald/80065/
    Last edited by Jjw001: 04/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $21.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $2.193K 108.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2966618 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 714338 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 131193
Last updated 11.52am 29/04/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.