BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

And exactly how far does NOPTA’s involvement extend?The two-part...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

And exactly how far does NOPTA’s involvement extend?

The two-part process essentially begins at the time of acreage releases, which takes place each year, during the APPEA conference. If we talk about the cycle of a title, from the acreage release, my involvement commences at the receipt of the bids for exploration permits. I then advise the joint authority on the assessment of those bids. The JA, however, does not necessarily have to follow my advice. My recommendation is based on a purely objective assessment of whether or not an application fits within the established guidelines, whereas ministers will take into account a whole range of other potentially competing priorities such as local and commonwealth issues, political landscapes, and broader strategic perspectives unique to each minister that could very well go beyond the merits of any individual application

There is scope for them to can it to get votes, that how i read this. I was prepared for a decision ether way, but through proper process. Not blurted out by a puffer fish on the abc. I'm really unsure what to do now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.463K 436.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2936058 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1140240 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.