Scomo and Joyce whack Thunberg, page-337

1. 18,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    "The name Odin is a boy's name of Norse origin. Odin is the name of the supreme Norse god of art, culture, wisdom and law -- who was handsome, charming and eloquent into the bargain. The name projects a good measure of strength and power and has excellent assimilation potential."

"Odin is the most powerful of the Asgardian gods. Possessing the massive energy source called the Odinpower, or Odinforce, Odin's physical abilities are augmented, including superhuman strength, lifting up to 75 tons, superhuman durability, and regenerative powers."

The "poor man" chose well. If there is an afterlife the poor will be judged on the way they lived their life and not how many dollars they could claim to own at the time of death. They will be judged on what they did while on this earth, not by the wealth they left behind. Nothing wrong with being poor. I've been there, done that. Born before the great depression, part of a family that lost their father when I was three years old. I knew many poor people. Good people and most with devout Christian faith that helped them through those tough times, one small step at a time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.