"In a thousand years if you are not wealthy you will be dead....

1. 85,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "In a thousand years if you are not wealthy you will be dead. Ancestry and Heritage will be like the Dead Sea Scrolls. There will be no workforce; it will be robotics. Sure you will have an economy, trade, wealth and luxury but it will be in a bubble"

not so certain about this bit "Sure you will have an economy, trade, "

1000 years??

assuming we survive not killing ourselves - I suspect there will be no such thing as an economy - nor trade

there are many people working on ?? magic boxes --------- 3d printers and similar that use what's in the atomsphere - to manufacture basically anything -

so, in reality, just converting one thing into whatever else we need or desire

If it's possible - and, my gut strongly says it is (because it's nature - it happens anyway, just the process is long winded) --------- then, everything we know - just goes right out the window

no need for contest for resources - ever

if you want something - you just tell the magic box. If someone else hasn't got a magic box - then, you make them one - off they go with their own magic box and make whatever they want - including spare magic boxes

it might be time to catch up on the progress for me - the last time I looked must have been at least 3 or 4 years back - some had already build basic printers that used sand and were manufacturing very basic items - but, the drive was to go for dragging the resource straight out of the atomsphere - endless supply - it would manufacture, buildings, fuel, clothing, food, water - everything

all the reasons why we began fighting each other in the first place

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.