I wouldn't worry too much Lappy. The fact that the gutless...

1. 35,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I wouldn't worry too much Lappy. The fact that the gutless keyboard heroes and losing their tiny minds is because Thunberg is actually cutting through despite her inexperience and innocence.

It's only going to take one or two more federal cycles and we will have new bigger targets for emission reduction. I can't wait for the day Scott from marketing has to alter his stance in order to get relected. He will fold in a heartbeat and then suggest it was all his idea. Even silly old McCormack is coming around. Not because he wants to but because his voters are telling him to.

Have you noticed how climate change is more and more in the news these days ? Have you noticed how the renewable energy industry continues to expand and the fossil industry struggles to get finance ?
    Have you noticed that despite all the spineless trolls making up stories and having a cry in these threads, the renewable energy revolution continues to roll on ?

Fancy being an old right wing politician that's had a priviledged life, super safe seat etc and, all of a sudden, a 16 year old kid is handing you your backside on a plate. A 16 year old kid that is getting through to millions and millions of young people who are approaching voting age.

The tide is turning for the angry old white dudes and their bullying ways. It's over for the Harvey Weinsteins. It's over for the pedos protected by the church and politicians. It's over for fossil fuel. It is simply a matter of time and it will all be history. smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.