1) CCP - I'm not pro Communism - its why I live in a Democracy....

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    1) CCP - I'm not pro Communism - its why I live in a Democracy. However, there are a range of good things (see the progress China has made vs India) that China has done tremendously well - raising the level of life for over a billion people, and its "leapfrog" progress, has been amazing. Having said that, I think its straying from its previous "humble and helpful" approach, which served it so well (nothing an entitled white male likes more than someone who is humble and helpful towards their overinflated ego, has been my observation - you wouldn't happen to be a white male, would you Uncle Sam..?) towards tiger politicians, and needs to dial that back. So does Xi, btw: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-57327177

2) I've already stated that reducing Australia's dependence on China (see the work re EV supply chains and hydrogen that WA is doing with Japan, Europe etc, if you need to understand this) is to our long term benefit - but Scomo has done it in a way, that is to our fishers, farmers and miners short term detriment and to America's benefit.

3) Ah yes, our allies. Our allies, who were completely taken by surprise, when Scomo went off on a frolic of his own, against China. We were a good ally to them, weren't we. No discussion with anyone other than Trump, it seems, created that move. What brilliance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.