Now Australia will have a deterrent against any monsters of wolf...

1. 21,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    It's the communists that released bio corona that has ruined shit.

Like the nuclear armed subs in your head, this is imaginary made too.
    Have you seen the satellite imagery of Chinese agents hazmart suited up, shutting down Wuhan lab biological weapons facility, and fumigating it for days?
    No?
    That's right, because there isn't any. It didn't happen. Trump's initial investigation proved it. 2 subsequent investigations proved it. This next investigation will prove it.
    Here is Trump's first investigation. I know you won't like it. You will dismiss it and go with what you invent in your head.

The US military chief reviewed the evidence and says “the weight of evidence seems to indicate natural” origin

As the lab-escape theory has gotten more attention in the media, we’ve learned that US military and intelligence officials have also been reviewing the possibility.

On April 14, we got a window into what those ongoing investigations have revealed so far about whether the virus leaked from a lab or jumped to people outside a lab, in nature.

“There’s a lot of rumor and speculation in a wide variety of media, blog sites, etc,” Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley told reporters at the Pentagon. “It should be no surprise to you that we’ve taken a keen interest in that, and we’ve had a lot of intelligence look at that. And I would just say at this point, it’s inconclusive, although the weight of evidence seems to indicate natural [origin]. But we don’t know for certain.”

Brig. Gen. Paul Friedrichs, the Joint Staff surgeon, has also said “there is nothing to” the idea that the virus originated in a laboratory as a bioweapon experiment.

What’s more, as the New York Times reported in its sweeping April 11 review of the administration’s failed coronavirus response, intelligence officials couldn’t find evidence for the lab theory after Matthew Pottinger, the deputy national security adviser who was one of the earliest advocates for Trump to refer to Covid-19 as the “Wuhan virus,” pushed them to look for it:

With his skeptical — some might even say conspiratorial — view of China’s ruling Communist Party, Mr. Pottinger initially suspected that President Xi Jinping’s government was keeping a dark secret: that the virus may have originated in one of the laboratories in Wuhan studying deadly pathogens. In his view, it might have even been a deadly accident unleashed on an unsuspecting Chinese population.

During meetings and telephone calls, Mr. Pottinger asked intelligence agencies — including officers at the C.I.A. working on Asia and on weapons of mass destruction — to search for evidence that might bolster his theory.

They didn’t have any evidence. Intelligence agencies did not detect any alarm inside the Chinese government that analysts presumed would accompany the accidental leak of a deadly virus from a government laboratory.

Now Australia will have a deterrent against any monsters of wolf warriors who want to populate this country

No, no, they won't populate this country only your head. It's all in your head. Just like the deterrent nuclear armed submarines that are only nuclear powered in the real world.

you a frustrated chinese man im guessing

Like in your pants, it is a shit guess.
    No, I was born in Australia and have indiginous descendents.

dont be angry with be this is XI who released this virus

Yeah in your head. I'm not angry. I'm concerned for you condition.
    So is the nurse.

I now have blocked you gumshoe.

I'm one less disturbance floating around in your head like those nuclear armed submarines and Chinese that the nuclear armed submarines will protect you from.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.