Scomo leads the way, page-16

1. 46,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Wazza3006; after the decades of unprecedented money printing by the good ol' USA I'm still waiting, waiting, waiting for its currency to collapse as its national debt makes Australia's look puny - of course Australia's currency is the one that's tanking so that US investors are increasingly able to buy our assets for the peanuts Scott Morrison & Co will firesale them for.

I'm also still waiting, waiting, waiting for someone to get inside Fort Knox and confirm that the US actually has the gold reserves it claims - nor am I holding my breath on that one.

With US stock market valuations in excess of 40 times tangible assets the good ol' US Ponzi Economy has been going gang-busters.

Trump's bullying of the US Fed into exacerbating such processes has exposed just what a fraud fiat currencies really are and his war against countries trying to force UC corporations into paying their fair share of tax in those countries a reminder that Ponzi economics is all about $greed and $Privilege.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.