ScoMo Promises to Change

1. 5,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    Oh dear, the abusive husband has bought some roses, is taking us out to dinner and is promising to be a better man. I guess when we forgive him we can expect another smack in the mouth.

Polling must be bad.

“Over the last three years, and particularly the last two, what Australians have needed from me going through this pandemic has been strength and resilience. Now, I admit that hasn’t enabled Australians to see a lot of other gears in the way I work.

“And I know Australians know that I can be a bit of a bulldozer when it comes to issues and I suspect you guys know that too."

Morrison said while he had to be determined to see those agreements through, he flagged a different approach if he wins next Saturday’s election.

“As we go into this next period on the other side of this election, I know there are things that are going to have to change with the way I do things,” he said.

disallowed/politics/federal/bit-of-a-bulldozer-morrison-concedes-he-has-to-change-approach-20220513-p5al1s.html
    Last edited by GortonGums: 13/05/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.