ScoMo Promises to Change, page-58

1. 84,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

ha - this is brilliant ---------

"Prime Minister, isn't part of your problem that you keep telling them what they know, rather than listening?"
    Now, asking Scott Morrison a question is easy. Getting an answer is harder. And more often than not, you get the answer to the question the PM would have liked you to ask, rather than the one you actually did.".....................

But having started talking, he somehow couldn't stop.
    "I know [that] Australians know I can be a bit of a bulldozer when it comes to issues,".............................

A clearly thrilled Anthony Albanese, in Cairns, found himself 10 yards out and dead in front of the sticks.
    Not always, with this player, an absolute guarantee of points, but today he did not miss, booting two in quick succession.
    "A bulldozer knocks things over," said the Labor leader.
    "I'm a builder, that's what I am. If I'm elected prime minister, I will build things in this country.
    "This government has been there for almost a decade, this prime minister has four years in office, and what he's saying is, 'If you vote for Scott Morrison, I'll change'.
    "That's what he's saying. 'Vote for me and I'll change'. Well, if you want change, change the government."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-13/election-2022-morrison-albanese-bulldozer/101065856

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.