BPH 5.00% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

More like how could the LNP and NATS let him do this Kevmac...

1. 9,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2275
    More like how could the LNP and NATS let him do this Kevmac ????? as it turns out it has been like shooting them selves in the foot with a double barrel shotgun, to appease what he said to today the surfers in Newcastle what a crock of !!!!! ……. I still can’t believe KP and BJ let him get away with it without shouting from the roof tops about it, it just seems completely Bizzare and there’s a lot more to this story and it’s only going to get better for Advent and Pep11 shareholders as it does, and it certainly ain’t going to get better for Scomo anytime soon, especially if he keeps giving answers about it like he did today!!! that was just Bizzare that press conference this afternoon the whole explanation made no sense at all, he just blamed Covid for everything and what the hell resources had to do with Covid I will never know and he’s not going to explain himself out of that one ….,, The only way forward I can see that’s fair and just and historically correct and follows usual in place protocol and procedures is overturn the decision and go with NOPTAS and The actual minister in charge ruling as it has been for as long as I’ve been in the oily pennies and why should Pep11 be any different because Scomo said so !!!!! I don’t think so some how not in Australia atleast I hope not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $51.07K 2.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2479410 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 733916 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 1768025
Last updated 14.39pm 19/04/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.