BPH 0.00% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

What exactly is your point? And why are you so pissed off at the...

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1823
    What exactly is your point?

And why are you so pissed off at the people who invested in an ASX listed resources company when they believed that the project they invested in should be given due process to allow for it to be assessed upon its merits?

I'm sorry, but I'm not suggesting you are wrong to bring these other concerns up, because it's up to all of us to ensure that our political system upholds justice in the way we envision it as a society. But really, this is what we are doing right now! And it shouldn't matter what your beliefs are about whether Pep-11 should have gone ahead or not, or what your other issues are, suffice to say that it's an affront to democracy what occurred in regards to Pep-11. And in case you were not aware, the shareholders of this company are VICTIMS too, whether you like it or not.

I have not heard ONE word from the media about this part of the equation. NOT ONE WORD! Keith Pitt says "go take a cold shower" and take a chill pill about Scott Morrison's appointment to other portfolios. That's a disgusting diminution from Keith Pitt! What about the countless shareholders that have lost their hard-earned cash! NO-ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THAT - about the shareholders and their lived experience of this travesty of justice. Everyday I wonder how many people may have made desperate decisions because of what has happened because of this unprecedented situation and it does NOT sit comfortably AT ALL WITH ME!!!. And I and wonder who will ultimately be held accountable?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $3.9K 185.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 5972908 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 469635 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 434778
Last updated 10.23am 02/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.