ScoMo with the Mojo

1. 2,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi All,
    I must admit I am starting to like the ScoMo as PM as he has brought some much needed human touch and also pragmatism to the political spectrum. He doesn't seem to get bogged down in all the ABC agenda issues which distract from the basics. I still think he could do much more on the banking and corporation fronts to address concerns with these sectors. Public housing which I know is a state issue could assist in helping to control the over the top property market which does need to be brought under control for 2 reasons. The first to stop the crash which I think will have to occur at some stage and the second to allow younger generation to put a roof over their heads - something which Australia was once known for but in our greed we are forgetting what our forefathers and mothers toiled so long and hard for.

Anyway, I feel Labor is a lost cause these days as they have forgotten their roots and cannot pull together to form a decent viable alternative to the LNP. ScoMo may not be a Keating but I think he has a vision I can tack onto too. Labor lost me with Rudd and the phony Labor politicians who wouldn't know one end of a hammer from the other.
    Thoughts?

Regards

B

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.