"as usual - he's always been a "Do Nothing" man." I think we...

1. 80,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "as usual - he's always been a "Do Nothing" man."

I think we have to rethink that now.

It's clear that although he's been a do nothing man for Australia ----------------the sneaky bastard has indeed, been doing many things in the background -- for Scotty ----------- reasons ? unknown.

Whatever is happening in his head - has actually resulted in him acting - what? we may never know the full extent, we may never know if he's been instructed by God, what the objectives are or were, or if they were just some hardwired kneejerk reactions -

but, what is very very clear now unfortunately - is that - he has NOT been 'do nothing man'

he's been doing things in secret, sneaky things, he's been lying and deceiving - pretty much as a constant behaviour --------------- we don't think this - we now know this

my concern is - what the hell else has he been doing?

is it alarmist to begin to ask -------- has this guy been working for someone else? - Secretly taking over ministries? - that's got a hell of a stench about it.

if he hid that - what else might he have hidden?? ---------- he tried his damnedest to get his Hillsong mate into the White House -------- and, the yanks were dead against it

what did they know that perhaps we don't know?

who is this guy Morrison??? -- I fear that this business atm - might just be the tip of a very large iceberg, I hope I'm wrong - but, this could be smoke - not the actual fire

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.