AUZ 12.5% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Something else I found quite interesting within the response to...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Something else I found quite interesting within the response to the ASX enquiry.

"Whilst many of these London-based funds have been following the progress of Australian Mines and its development of the flagship Sconi-Cobalt-Nickel Scandium Project in Queensland for many months, their internal policies prevents them from taking positions in companies whose market capitalisation are less than $100 million."

They have been itching to get in!

With more and more institutional investor presentations to be conducted over the coming weeks within UK, NY, AU and having already been in China... it must be over valued if they all are wanting in still.

I hope that it doesn't spike to hard and we maintain a good strong steadily upward trend. A couple of cents at current SP is large but modest to the potential and current MC but as we get higher those couple cent increases are not large anymore.

Hope these institutional investors are LT'ermers and not ST'ermers.

In my experiences, you make more money holding mediam to long term on a good stock (yes I beleive this is a good long term stock) than with a short mindset... but that is just my experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $114.3K 12.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1154789 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 7317162 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.