AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Sconi Tender documents circulating, page-7

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    ..."One of the announcements did say that they are getting various quotes for capital expenses to make the BFS better suited for financing purposes"...

My first thought also when I first read this thread, very unlikely to be tender documents for the whole project.

The way I see this unfold from here is that if the BFS stacks up and gets the tick of approval by 1-2 of the banks...then the next announcement will be SK's commitment for the $80mil so that long lead items can be ordered...the simple fact remains that SK is progressing with building their new batter plant and there are numerous car manufacturers launching production lines for new EV's by 2020 and aiming to rapidly increase yearly outputs from then on...the Co and Ni has to come from somewhere...<2 years to go.

Let the scaremongering of oversupply, new battery chemistries, low adaptation of EV etc etc continue...there will be nowhere to hide from the facts once 20+ new EV models will be available to test drive from showrooms around the world and ppl catch on how cheap solar+storage has become and will be even cheaper by 2020...look at the sales the new Model3 is achieving...it is killing its luxury (ICE)car rivals.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.