RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

BY NOW EVERY ONE BAR NONE IS TALKIN' BOUT OL' RUPE THE SCOOP OL'...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    BY NOW EVERY ONE BAR NONE IS TALKIN' BOUT OL' RUPE THE SCOOP OL' RUPE THE DUPE ' /PERT/MUNTER DOG/MULTI-MIL/RECLUSE/AND THEN THERE'S THE MONOSYLABIC BASELESS OXYGEN THIEVING DRIVVEL FROM WITHIN THE HOUSE OF NIC-HEADS IN THE GLENN.

WHOM-EVER WHAT-EVER IF YOU DO NOT READ THIS AND ACT UPON IT ,YOU ARE JUST PLANE STUPID.

1. THE STOCK IS BEING CAPPED ................FACT.

2. THE LACKEYS ARE LEO K, AND ROBIN A.

3. THEY ARE THE FINNIES' VINNIES'

4. I COULD NAME THE ACCOUNTS THAT THEY ARE OPPERATING FROM BUT WHATS THE POINT.(it would only get me pulled .......however if u need to know such pedantic stuff, my last posts have abrev/codified answers to one or two of them for those not in the s.e.c.,,,you know ,,,when 1 or 2 post that they dont understand coz it wasnt meant for them)

5. THE CAPPING MUST STAY TILL THE CONSORT PLAY.

6.YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY A DISCOUNTED SECURITY IN LINE WITH PETER L's IMPLIED SPP.

7. THIS IS A SHARE PURCHASE PLAN AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE ,WHEN YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO PRINT AND POST ANOTHER 50G's WORTH OF GLOSSIES

8. THE MORE YOU BUY, THE MORE THE CO WILL DIRECT THE ''STAGING'' TO REMAIN ''PERFECTLY'' IN PHASE WITH THE PRE AIM STRATEGIC PRICE.

9. THIS CLAYTONS SHARE PURCHASE PLAN IS MONEY FOR JAM AND HAS CAUSED SOME STEAM BEHIND THE SCENES.

10 THE DEAL GOD HAS MESSENGERS ALL OVER THE PLACE. HE WORKS IN CLOSE CONJUCTION WITH I.T.(a lesser god who works for the deal god ......the i.t. god)

11. I.T. HAS FLIES ON WALLS EVERYWHERE BUT EVVVERYWHERE.

12.THE MORE YOU BUY ,THE MORE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR OWN BACK AT PERFECTSTAGE (you vindictive low life types get to get your own back at your favourite poster)

13. SCARVA IS THE OF THE ONLY POSTERS ON THE MONEY ,(guess why)

14. I SIT BACK AND LAUGH EVERY DAY AT THE NON S.E.C. /NON S.U.E.C. PUNTERS WHO PLAY ''TRAGIC COMMIC'' WITH P.S. WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE S.P.RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.

15.COMMICLY.... IT REMINDS ME OF LISA'S LITTLE EXPERIMENT WITH BART AND THE ELECTRIFIED CUP CAKE

16. TRAGICLY ....IT CAN BE LIKENED TO FILLIN' A BLOWEY FULL OF MORTEIN AND OBSERVIN' HIM BASH HIS HEAD AGAINST THE PROVERBIAL BRICK WALL.

17.THERE IS NO VOLUME IN THE STOCK AT THE MOMENT. NONE ZYLCH F-ALL ITS TIGHTLY HELD ,WITH THE TOP 40 % ON THE RISE ALL THE TIME.

18. IT IS BEING SO THNNLY TRADED THAT EVEN IF IT HIT 2.2, THE VWP WILL REMAIN THE SAME FOR THE FINAL CURTAIN CALL OF THE PERFECT -STAGING EVENT.(OF WHICH THE 22nd IS A SIGNIFICANT PART)

19. SO AS THEY SAY ON THE MAIL ORDER CHANNEL,THIS OFFER IS FOR A LIMMITED TIME ONLY.

20. DONT CARE WHAT YOU POST IN REBUTTAL/DISCREDITATION MODE.I BUY EVERY DAY.A COUPLE OF MIL HERE A COUPLE OF HUNDRED THOU THERE.

21. NEVER EVER CONFUSE BUSINNES WITH IDEALISTIC/MORALISTIC HOGWASH.

22. I ENJOY THE WAY THE NON S.E.C. TRAGICS WORK AGAINST YOURSELVES FOR THE BENIFIT OF THE PLAYERS WHO HAD WORKED OUT THE GAME PLAN AGES AGO. (great buyin potgut youve been on the pill all along)

23. just sit back on the iress/pewter all day and take part in the play......then come back to h/c/and read some ps smoke screenin' (he's had to work a bit harder for his money since I bought into the aim game)

24. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE dont let me down by agreein' with me ,,,there are nic's composting as people imposting as egos in denial of the real reasons for this form of infotainment.they are ego rich but cash poor. u c they forget........................................securities trading is business... its purpose is business ....it is owned,run and perpetuated by business people for the purpose of business.......making money .....If you are a moralistic "fish in a barrel", a baby with candy" a "grandmother for sale" or just an egocentric ''nutter'' you hold grudges and post accordingly invect and infect accordingly you get mad and threaten to get even accordingly.

25. good bye. but more importantly ............GOOD BUY. CHEERS ONE AND ALL ITS ONLY MONEY.

26. a fool and his money are soon parted, time wounds all heals, Doctor Arther is a good bloke but he doesnt just make good friends with brokers mining execs, movers and shakers etc, you would not believe who owes him favours you more-ons at the house of nics. fireworks for u soon me thinx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.