NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

From my quick look at things the Chess board is...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    From my quick look at things the Chess board is large...Merleredneck.

Info acknowledges the interaction and competition for infrastructure plays a part on what happens and when.

Small pawns only move small spaces, get taken out off the board...etc.

I noticed a remark that the government owned land ...held for x, y, z communities in the ivanhoe epic report.
    I also could see the title deeds on the Modikwa report...

That type of information was of interest considering the Beng CC case, although I am a layman here.
    The word interdict came up in both reports and so that must be al part of the process to balance interests,imo.

Unfortunately I dont have time to read all the reports atm.
    Considering there were only a small number of meetings for the directors recorded on the ANN
    I think finances might be needed for more to happen, quicker.

I read this competition tribunal judgement and the words "warehousing capacity" struck me...
    see under transaction point 4.
    Interesting about Shaft sinkers ...Samancor owned some of the Modikwa land as I read it.

Anyway this pawn awaits the next move and are scoping around to see in 360 degrees for white knoghts, Kings and Queens....what are the other pieces Merleredneck?

oh and I liked the scale of Kilometers next to the Nkwe map showing quite a few Kms because somewhere in all those links it said how far the Bushveld resources stretched and we have had will have a pretty big chunck. One little pawn taking hold of quite a few squares and so few meetings in the warehouse?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.