NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

This article gives me some idea of what steps occur around...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    This article gives me some idea of what steps occur around mining rights and perhaps what to expect next for the Garatua project//
    just as a rough guide I see this article back in September

Ivanhoe entrusts 26% of Platreef to 20 host communities in BBBEE deal

http://www.miningweekly.com/article...20-host-communities-in-b-bbee-deal-2014-09-04

"TORONTO (miningweekly.com) – Africa-focused project developer Ivanhoe Mines, which is planning to build its $1.7-billioin flagship Platreef platinum group elements project in South Africa, on Thursday announced that it had finalised a broad-based black economic-empowerment (BBBEE) deal, giving 20 local communities a 26% interest in the project. The deal now paved the way for the Department of Mineral Resources (DMR) to formalise and execute the mining right granted to Ivanhoe in May."continues

Entrust ...nice word.
    Does" formalise and execute" equal notorisation? MACLEOD?

Sometimes having just the right wording or right jargon makes things that much clearer and standard.
    Different language, different jargon, little fragments of the picture...oh and people like me guessing their way around the place ....makes for pretty heavy going..at great distance. What would happen in a world without the internet? Perhaps it acts like a long lever to uplift the weight...just dont want it to slip off.

Its so quiet because no-one cares what I research or they are interested and reading...learning from history and the giants of this industry for free.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.