NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Outstanding conditions being met....? and from my research and...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Outstanding conditions being met....?
    and from my research and comparisons....that may include a finalised Black empowerment deal going by the Ivanhoe article.

looking at the Samancor merger...the Bee componant of shares held by Z could be just a warehousing of the Bee portion..til a Bee deal is finalised.

Going by the Ivanhoe epic....theres plenty of infrastrucure but also have to consider what others require..ie the shaft2 expansion...they mention the anglo opencut mine expansions in their area etc.

and if the government landowners hold ground for chosen tribal communities how could you go wrong in consultations.. compare that idea to the audio of Samancors effort to even find the communities to entrust shares to in their Bee deal and pay for petrol?

Nkwe had such a small team to do so much and cover a huge area and comply with many regulations in different fields...ie DMR to asx . imo.

"of little value".. depends on what you value..
    I must like details, history and people... and think that will bring results.

So far I see a lot of legal paperwork, a shed with core samples, some NKWE flags around and hotcopper.
    A good operator should do a lot more with more people and more expertise..
    but first know as much as humanly possible....

WHY dont they convey conditions? every time a difficult/complex condition gets met the stock would improve..imo
    no condition hurdles no response or interest and no understanding or...... rally to support...imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.