SBR 0.00% 1.9¢ sabre resources limited

Scoping Studies

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    Can anyone tell me how long it may take to do this scoping study for Sherlock Bay? Would appreciate if someone with experience could answer.
    I imagine that with a JORC compliant mineral resource the person doing the scoping study would have to get the inputs for the following.
    1. Process costs of the various minerals- Capex and Opex
    2. Mining costs - Drill and Blast - Earthmoving- Contracted out , so opex only.
    3. Stripping ratio for Waste and Ore
    4. Taxes and government charges

From my calcs using the inferred tonnage at Sherlock Bay of Nickel, Copper and Cobalt and the current prices of each commodity the total worth comes up to 2.1 Billion $ which is approx $650,000,000 more than what it was worth in June 2020.
    I realise this is a simplistic way of looking at the project however when the value of your commodities increase on a project like this by 31% in a year with huge potential for further gains over the next few years, you would have to sit up and take note that there may well be gains to be had in the share price should the scoping study be a positive one. Especially if the drilling has already been paid for and this project is potentially mine ready!!

I will take a punt on the scoping study timing and say 6 to 8 weeks but please don't hold me to that

Good luck to all .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.111M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 446014 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 194063 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.