SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

So if this information has been available for years, you...

1. 2,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    So if this information has been available for years, you invested in them why? As these facts predate any lack lustre results from holes drilled recently. In the 70's you wouldnt even have been able to get access to the local nearest port just about. Now days the process is refined, technology is cheap, access to the ports is easier & commodity prices are booming. This is why old gold mines are starting back up, as there are literally 100 of millions of dollars even in dead stock piles and leached waste of a shitty mine. Times have changed im afraid.

I think its because people are taking things out of context to spin their own narrative. Ive noticed certain individuals who appear, disappear on queue in these forums, and interconnect all there responses perfectly. But hey you dont have to convince me.

I hate to say it, but even a "life style" operation, realises its far more profitable to hit success than to stay in a pure hold-me-over pattern for it life span. Its fact, and its that simple, theres more money had that way.

Unfortunately with the acute accumulation as of recent, those well funded & well researched pockets would have to be some of the absolute freakin idiots to even sniff around, if that was the case. Hate to say it, but they are generally smarter than you or I.

Im happy holding and seeing how the journey goes, and happy to be constructive and or positive as required, but putting the tape on rewind-repeat-talk does nothing for the forums.

Just my view. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.501K 102.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 269535 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 73767 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.