SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

That is some scoping study.The economics of the project are just...

1. 4,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    That is some scoping study.

The economics of the project are just remarkable.

HIGHLIGHTS
    • Scoping Study indicates 70% Sirius owned Nova-Bollinger as a technically low risk and economically robust nickel project
    • Projected life of mine nickel revenue of A$4.6 billion (on a 100% basis)
    • Projected net cash flow of A$2.8 billion (on a 100% basis including capital)
    • Estimated C1 cash operating cost of A$1.75/lb Ni in concentrate (after by-product credits) positions Sirius in the lowest 20% of nickel producers globally
    • Estimated capital cost to first concentrate production of A$471 million including A$51 million of contingency
    • Production of premium quality separate nickel and copper concentrates planned to commence in mid-2016 with an initial mine life of 10 years
    • 1.5 mtpa throughput plant resulting in average annual production of 28,000t nickel and 11,000t copper in concentrate
    • Mining inventory of 13.9mt grading 2.0% nickel, 0.82% copper and 0.07% cobalt for a contained 276,000t nickel, 114,000t copper and 9,300t cobalt
    • Over 91% of the tonnes and 95% of the nickel metal included in this mining inventory are in the Indicated Resource category
    • Definitive Feasibility Study on track to be completed by mid 2014 enabling underground development and on-site construction to start in Q3 2014
    • In excess of A$200 million expected to be paid in WA State royalties

Milesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.